M. Wood Company is a global retained executive search and strategy consulting firm. To every client, we bring industry knowledge and business perspective, embedded in a consultative process developed over 36 years of helping companies find the right talent for key executive positions.
Founded in Chicago in 1970, the firm initially focused on recruiting senior information technology talent. With the development of the firm’s consultative search process, positive client referrals and a membership in an international search network, M. Wood Company has been successful in branching out and now services all senior management positions and industries across the globe. The firm also offers an array of customized consulting and value added services to its client base. As a result of this growth, M. Wood Company is now recognized as a leading industry-independent, international provider of executive search and consulting services. M. Wood Company highlights include:
M. Wood Company’s services are a mix of 70% executive search and 30% management consulting.
- The average duration of an executive search conducted by M. Wood Company is 81 days with a 98% completion rate.
- 75% of our business comes from existing (repeat) clients.
- The expansion of M. Wood Company's healthcare practice has garnered the firm recognition as one of the largest healthcare executive search firms in the U.S.
- Scope of assignments
- In last 6 years we have completed the following searches:
- M. Wood Company was recognized by Crains Business as one of the Top 10 Executive Search Firms
- Risk Management (Cost of bad hire) - we delevoped a model that quantifies the cost of a bad hire from $5 million to $25 million
- Business disruption
- Strategic inititve delayed or not executed
- Loss of human capital
- Customer disruption
- Time cost/replacement
- Wasted executive management time
Our business is relationships. We care about success: our client's, the recruited executive's, and our own. To learn more about M. Wood Company click on the links below.